Ermitis Oase

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ermitis Oase

Forum for the Chatland Ermitis Oase, a lost tropical planet secluded in the vast wilderness of space. This site is a 13+ Chat that harbors every creature imaginable.

Our Affiliates

Our Affiliates Empty Our Affiliates

Post by Guest Thu May 09, 2013 1:05 am

Affiliates?
    Affiliates I believe that's what they are called. Affiliates are chats we support who support us back. Anyways we have some other chat sites we support, allies I guess you would call them, though we have no enemies either ^^. We as a smaller chat need to help support the other small chats as a community and help boost their popularity and overall attendance of users. When you log into chatlands you notice many chats with 0 members online which is really hard to take in for the owners. They probably spent a long time creating the chat and getting things together so maybe they could have a large chat like Lupinar for example. It's hard to get there and Lupinar took around 5 years to be created, at least that's what I heard. All these new chats popping up took fractions of the time to develop but definitely deserve credit and I'm not trying to bring down any of the larger chats, because I love Wolfhome and Lupinar, but as another small site we should advertise other chats and boost their pride. Our small sites are awesome but we stand off to the side and we need to try and get in the spot light. Lets help each other out.

How can we help?
    If you want to help post links to these sites in your signatures, sniffs, and other websites. Soon enough when we get our chat our affiliates will be posted on the homepage. Here is a list of our Affiliate's and other sites we support.

Affiliates
    The Bond Between Us
    Dragon Powers

Chats we highly Support
    These are some chats that I highly support for their kind staff and hard work. You may add to this list if you would like by posting more links below.

Myriad
    Crystalin Forest
    Serenity Isles

We do support all chats but here are some that need some extra Huzzahs and Congrats for all their hard work and lovely staff and attitudes. Thank you~

Our Affiliates Empty Re: Our Affiliates

Post by Guest Fri May 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:53 am