Ermitis Oase

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ermitis Oase

Forum for the Chatland Ermitis Oase, a lost tropical planet secluded in the vast wilderness of space. This site is a 13+ Chat that harbors every creature imaginable.

Health Issues

Health Issues Empty Health Issues

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:32 pm

<3 ;;
    Hey guys, About 6pm Here I got home after going to the doctor. Friday 14th, I went and got some blood work done to see what is wrong with me.. Well I got my answers today. Basically My Doctor who lives like 3 hours away from me, Said I have PCOS; {Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.} If you want to look it up go ahead. But Basically I have to change my hours online even if I don't want to. I have cried due to my appointment and finding this out but its better then other things that could be happening to my body.. If I don't treat this and try and loose some weight which I gained from Birth control Depo, I could become Diabetic as I grow older and Face more difficulty's then if I try to treat my self now.

My Doctor told me in 6 Months from this day I am going back to the Doctors. Till Then I have to Start a New Life Style Diet Type situation, Since Lately I have been starving my body..They want me to have five Meals a day, Two small, Two Medium, and a Big meal. As well as I have to start Exercise. Which makes me cry because I have to do it alone.. My computer is where all my friends are since I live 30 Minutes from any type of activity or persons of my age.... 

If you know me very well, You know I have a very hard time keeping to my word 100% due to getting side tracked.. I will need everyone's help with this.. Starting on Sunday 23th of this month, {Hopefully} I am starting a New time Schedule for my self. I will want everyone's help so i do not miss it.. Below these Paragraphs I will be posting contact information so you can help me and all..

My Idea for my schedule:
    I plan to get up at 10am Every day, Eat a Small breakfast, After Breakfast maybe do a Little exercise of Sorts, outside or indoors. Then from about 11:30/12 to Maybe 4-5 Have computer time with all you lovely People<3 As well as around 1 have a small meal of lunch. From And Around 5 is normally when I eat dinner so from 5-7 Family time and maybe some outdoors time while it is cool or go mess around with my cat without getting clawed/Possibly walk or do something..Between 7 and 9 maybe have a little crackers or something; And then 7 - 11/12 Computer time and a small Snack at 9pm And Computer time after wards And Sleep at 11-Midnight.

GUYS I am taking all Suggestions... I made this at the top of my head and all the help I can get loosing weight and keeping my self in balance is very much needed, -Love you guys<3

MyStarting Weight: 171
    Current Weight: 160
    My Goal: 130-140

Contacts:
    Skype: cataline.musico    ((Tell me who is Trying to add me))
    Facebook: Cataline Musico   and or Jessica Letrich
    Chatname(s): Jess, Macska, Rascalz, Immortalrain
    Windows Live Messenger: jessicaletrich@gmail.com
    Anymore just ask...

Last edited by Kitty on Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Goal)
    Nilla
    Nilla
    Skarruid
    Skarruid

Health Issues Empty Re: Health Issues

Post by Nilla Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 pm

Oh god I'm so sorry Sad -hugs tight- <333333 i'll try to help you ;; ily i hope you're okay

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:39 pm

If I loose the weight and keep on my Pills.. They said It should help regulate what ever long words they said and hopefully prevent my health from dropping any worse while I get older.. But they told me for the rest of my life I will have to watch my self because Weight gain will always be a much bigger situation for me then it used to be before my health dropped as low as it has.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:04 pm

I will support you all the way

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:40 am

Thank you Sponnie.. That means allot for me ;;

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:59 am

Definitely here for you always love <3 I'll keep you on track C: Soo sorry about that ;o; <333

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:19 am

<333333 ;;

Post by Guest Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:13 pm

Recently got sick with the Stumach Flu, With the Stumach Flu I lost about 10 Pounds ;3;

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 pm