Ermitis Oase

Forum for the Chatland Ermitis Oase, a lost tropical planet secluded in the vast wilderness of space. This site is a 13+ Chat that harbors every creature imaginable.

Chase Katherine and Zach Dawson

Chase Katherine and Zach Dawson

Post by Guest on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:21 pm

Wrapping a small black blanket around her shoulders, Chase makes her way out onto her deck. Settling herself on the porch swing she lights a cig and inhales deeply, blowing smoke her mouth she sighs. Flicking the ashes away she picks up her phone and sends him a message. "Sitting here remembering things and wishing you were here with me."
    Sitting outside his frontporch steps, Zach had a beer can in his right hand and a cig in between his finger. Looking up at the starry night and the bright full moon he was remembering some stuffs from his past life, how easy things were back then. Just then, his phone beeped, taking it out from his pocket he slides to unlock it. Seeing a message from ''Chasey'' a soft grin played at his lips as he opens to read it. Responding back, ''I was doing the same as well, love. You sure you want me there?''
    Noticing her phone buzzing next to her, she read over the message and smiled softly. She quickly responded back, "I miss seeing you...the kids are off traveling again.."She flicked her cig away and stood up. Keeping the blanket around her as she made her way back inside.
    Zach's phone went off, sliding to unlock it, a soft grin uplifts at the corner of his lips as he read her message, ''I can come by if its good for you'' pressing send he stood up crushing the empty can of beer, moving back inside to the kitchen he dumped the can into the dumpster
    Closing the front door behind her, she makes her way into her kitchen. Opening the fridge as her phone buzzed again, she looked down at the message and smirked. Grabbing a blood bag, she poured some into a glass as her mouth began to water. Having not fed in over 3 months she bit her lip hard as she responded. "not busy...."
    With the phone in his hand he moved out from the kitchen clumped up the stairs to his room, his phone buzzed again as he checks and reads it. A soft smile runs across his face, responding ''Be there in 5 minutes'' he grabbed his jacket from the chair and heads back downstairs after grabbing his wallet and keys he moved out to the front, closes the door behind him and hops on his convertible Benz before driving to the main street.
    Staring at the glass, she puts it back into the fridge and throws the bag away. Swallowing the desire she makes her way upstairs to change into sweats. Rubbing her arms as she walks into her bedroom, she looks at her phone and smiled softly. Grabbing her black sweats from her dresser, she slips the shorts on and slips the pants on. Tossing the blanket on the bed, she looks at herself in the mirror. Gasping and thinking to herself, "Fuck i look like death.." Smirking for a moment before letting her magic flow through her skin and cleaning up her face and scarred arms. Admiring her work in the mirror for a moment she sighs.
    Before reaching her loft he stopped at few stores and got her something. Driving back, he slides on his black shades against the bridge of his nose and played on some soft music. Reaching her loft he parked his car right outside her driveway, killing the engine he grabbed his stuffs, keys etc and got off the car before locking it. Heaving a happy sigh, glad to be back there since it had been mad long since he's been there. Walking slowly he ran a hand through his black raven hair as he reached her front porch, ringing her doorbell as a soft grin uplifts at his lips waiting for her.
    Jumping slightly from her daze she made her way downstairs, too scared of flashing anywhere, and opened the front door. Seeing him and wanting so desperately to jump into his arms, she held back and opened the door wider letting him inside.
    He stood there waiting for her reception holding a single white lily in his right hand and a coffee in his left. Hearing the faint footsteps from the inside he heaved a happy sigh, although he was feeling a tad bit nervous. This was the first they'd be seeing each other after god knows how long. Seeing the doorknob turned and finally the door opens his grin widens as he brings forth the single lily, with his usual deep English accent he muttered, ''Morning, love''
    Her hands shaking and her eyes a deep magenta she blinks back tears as she looks at him. Using every ounce of strength she keeps herself standing and takes the lily. Her normally strong english accent dabbed with a little Romanian, "Morning hun, come inside..."
    Sensing the slight tension between them yet he ignored it considering he missed her a lot. Giving a head nod he stepped inside, clearing his throat he turned to her, ''Kids aren't home yet?'' he asked holding the coffee for her
    She takes the coffee gratefully and shakes her head, "Ally went to Italy to visit some friends and Damien will be home tonight, apparently he is better at negotiating with werewolves then I am." She smiles softly and takes a sip of the coffee, her eyes soften to a light blue and she looks at him unsure of what to say.
    He tilted his head as she took the coffee from him, shoving his hands inside his front pockets, ''Ah, he must of been all grown up, can't wait to meet him. We'd talk through our minds at times but lately i have been blocking it'' he grazed his teeth along his bottom lip. Stepping closer to her he smiled warmly opening his arms, ''Come here..'' he blinked keeping the warm smile across his face
    She sets the coffee on the side table, knowing she wasn't able to hold her tears back any longer, she jumps into his arms and lets the tears begin to fall. Keeping her arms around his neck and holding on she cries softly.
    Raising a brow at her reception of the hug he latched his arms around her waist, hugging her tighter, he leaned his chin over the top of her head as he rubs the small of her back, hushing her softly as she cried, ''Shhhh..im here''
    She bit back more tears as she hid her face in his shoulder. Whispering in his mind, "I'm sorry...I just..."
    He kept her safe in his arms and continues to rub her back. Leaning his cheek against the side of her head, he muttered out, ''Its alright, love..you can cry as much as you want..im in no rush''
    She pulled away slightly and wiped the mascara from under her eyes, she let the glamour drop and looked at him. The dark circles under her eyes and the mysterious look behind her pale grey eyes. She bit her lip hard and looked away from him.
    Glancing down at her as she slowly pulled away from him, he lightly sighed under his breath before he cupped her face in his hands, wiping away the remaining mascara under her eyes using both his thumbs, ''I missed you...if that helps'' he puckered his lips to the side keeping his soft blue eyes at her
    She nods and sighs, "I have drifting so far into myself...I am no longer myself...thats why the kids keep leaving...I'm terrified of this new me..."
    He rubbed her sidelong arm and tilted his head, ''Want to stay at my guesthouse? You can't be alone''
    The front door opened suddenly and a tall young man stood there, his long blonde hair falling into his face and his bright sapphire blue eyes glimmering in the daze of the room. "She isn't alone." His strong british accent standing out in the silent room. "Hello Father. Mom what are you doing to yourself, I told you I would be back a few days and you have still been starving yourself." Chase looked down and bit her lip, Damien set his bags down and closed the front door behind him.
    Hearing the front door swung open, Zach turned his head to it, perking a brow at the male before recognizing him instantly. Turning back to Chase, ''You haven't fed?'' his lips parted as he tries to find more words but couldn't. Shocked by the visit of his son, his appearance has definitely changed except for his height, he was tall just not tall enough. Turning back to Damien, ''Hello Son..'' he swallowed a lump, ''You look..good'' he added.
    Damien nodded and rested a hand on his mother's shoulder softly. She bit back more tears and looked at Zach, "I haven't fed in over 3 months...Damien had to get help from old vampires to force feed me before he left because I refused..." Damien shook his head and looked at his father, "Lots has happened since you vanished dad. Allaeysis and I thought she would be okay, turned out how wrong we were."

Re: Chase Katherine and Zach Dawson

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 1:14 am

Wow~

Post by Guest on Wed May 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Wow that was really goood :O <3

Post by Guest on Thu May 02, 2013 9:34 pm

thanks haha, took a lot of time to write it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content