Ermitis Oase

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ermitis Oase

Forum for the Chatland Ermitis Oase, a lost tropical planet secluded in the vast wilderness of space. This site is a 13+ Chat that harbors every creature imaginable.

Vampire Kisses Series

Nilla
    Nilla
    Skarruid
    Skarruid

Vampire Kisses Series Empty Vampire Kisses Series

Post by Nilla Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:52 am

Hi, everyone! I just got done reading the first three books of the Vampire Kisses Series (Vampire Kisses: The Beginning (Vampire Kisses / Kissing Coffins / Vampireville) by Ellen Schreiber. It's an adorable series so far and I really enjoy it. Smile It's a fun and easy read and you can't stop turning the pages! Here's her homepage if you want to check it out, but if you're into a spunky goth girl and a goth vampire boy, oh boy, I guarantee you won't be able to put this book down. n___n
    Here's a summary on what it's about:

The mansion on top of Benson Hill has stood empty for years. But one day it seems to be occupied, and its mysterious, handsome inhabitant Alexander Sterling becomes the source of much talk around town.
    Raven, a vampire-obsessed Goth-girl who has always considered herself an outsider in “Dullsville,” is determined to uncover the truth surrounding the secretive Alexander. As she gets to know him, and their spark intensifies, Raven finds herself in some unanticipated situations. Can Alexander make her lifelong dream come true? But love always has its complications-especially when it can only be awakened at nightfall. -- E.S.

I personally love the timing and its mystery. You guys should check it out sometime Wink I believe there's a.... Manga/Anime of it? I can't find it anywhere in Barnes and Noble here, but it should be online or at your local book store.

Let me know what you think so far! I would love to hear opinions based on the summary, or if you're reading it, too!

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:26 am