Ermitis Oase

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ermitis Oase

Forum for the Chatland Ermitis Oase, a lost tropical planet secluded in the vast wilderness of space. This site is a 13+ Chat that harbors every creature imaginable.

Vacationing from 6/10-6/13!

Vacationing from 6/10-6/13! Empty Vacationing from 6/10-6/13!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Hello my lovely Team of Administrators, Ermitians, and even non-Ermitians!

I will be on vacation from Monday to Thursday this week! Have fun without me! We pretty much got All the work done for the site besides for pose sets and fixing glitches. That is fine. I want you all to no worry about taking a break, Administrators will not be demoted for now! We have done pretty much all the work we can do on the site for now! Thank you so much for all your hard work this past week!

As for the amazing Ermitians, Just have fun on Ermitis! We will open very soon!

P.S.- April, Kaii, SpontaneousBeauty, and whoever else is sick. I wish you all to get better and rest your pretty heads and not to worry about the site because it will be fine without you. <3 I love you guys and I wish I could make you all chicken noodle soup ;n; Get well soon!

Vacationing from 6/10-6/13! Empty Re: Vacationing from 6/10-6/13!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:11 pm

we will miss you!!!
    Have fun <3333

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:40 pm

I will thank you! ^^

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 am

Going to miss you :'(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am