Ermitis Oase

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ermitis Oase

Forum for the Chatland Ermitis Oase, a lost tropical planet secluded in the vast wilderness of space. This site is a 13+ Chat that harbors every creature imaginable.

Whats the last thing you Giggles for?

Whats the last thing you Giggles for? Empty Whats the last thing you Giggles for?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:13 pm

Exactly what it says. For me:

Whats the last thing you Giggles for? 78328a01199f25487d8a4f42783c7bfc

Whats the last thing you Giggles for? Empty Re: Whats the last thing you Giggles for?

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Little brother.. Kinda dropped his phone in my apple juice today and screamed. "MY DEAR FRIEND I" COULDN"T SAVE YOU.." Then he got it out and called a friend.. ;;

Whats the last thing you Giggles for? Empty Re: Whats the last thing you Giggles for?

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Hmmm I don't remember it. But my boyfriend made me laugh with some stupid pervy joke yesterday xD
    Krayven
    Krayven

Post by Krayven Mon May 13, 2013 2:04 am

Whats the last thing you Giggles for? Tumblr_mmlgrhpEDB1qkk89oo1_400

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Krayven wrote:

HAHAHAhaha adorable ;o;

My cat can do full on backflips. It's pretty darn hilarious.

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Bluu wrote:
    Krayven wrote:

HAHAHAhaha adorable ;o;

My cat can do full on backflips. It's pretty darn hilarious.

For the win

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 7:21 pm

Omg! so you know those florescent lights in buildings that have those ugly plastic ruffled sheets covering them? Yea well I was in the middle of science class and one of those randomly swung down and fell and the whole class jumped and yelled xD it was so funny because I was the only one who didn't freak out. Which is weird for me. Because I should've.

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 7:22 pm

My school is falling apart... Lol...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:37 pm

Last thing that made me laugh.. Omg it was on tv the Cal of the wild man bloopers

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:02 am

Today I laughed and I started laughing more because my friends were making fun of how I always dramatically gulped in air after I laughed... It made me laugh more so I gulped air dramatically again and again... LOL

Post by Guest Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:03 am

XD Poor Bubbles

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Ok last thing I laughed at... Myself. I was just running up the stairs blowing up a balloon at the same time and I fell up the stairs and the balloon shot out of my mouth and did the pppppppppttttttttt! thing all the way across the room! XD

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:02 am

I stubbed my toe... but for some reason I burst out laughing after

Post by Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:28 pm

A friend online thought I would be able to clean my room in less then an Hour.... Ha..Haha. No way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:39 am