Ermitis Oase

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ermitis Oase

Forum for the Chatland Ermitis Oase, a lost tropical planet secluded in the vast wilderness of space. This site is a 13+ Chat that harbors every creature imaginable.

Meet the Administration Team!

Meet the Administration Team! Empty Meet the Administration Team!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:30 pm

Welcome to Ermitis Oase!
    We would like you to meet the administrative team of Ermitis Oase that is here to help you by maintaining a safe environment on chat. Here is a list of the current administration and a little bit of information about each member. Please take a few minutes to read about each one!

ALPHAS
    SpontaneousBeauty:
    Hey all, Spon here! I have been on chatlands for 13 years and have always thought about owning my own chat. In the beginning I owned Ermitis Oase with Bluu. Things started getting rough around the edges so I decided to start off with a new team and a new environment. Interesting facts about me, My name is Jamie, I am 20 years old and I live in El Dorado Hills, California. I have a service dog named Luna who is with me everywhere I go due to emotional issues. I have a crazy addiction to tumblr, so if I go semi and don't say why, that is probably where I am off wandering! I love to interact with everyone and make new friends, even though I have a different colour name it doesn't mean I don't want to be your friend. Even admins like socializing. I swear we aren't bad people, we just want to make sure everyone is safe and happy Smile

Melevadine:
    Hello, hello! I'm Melevadine, but you can call me Meleva, Mele, Mel, etc. [: My name is Destiny (reserved for friends to use, please) and I am a 21-year-old female living in a tiny little hick town in Michigan, haha. I read Classic books, work in my garden, go horseback riding, attend kickboxing, and do ballet. I'm a very active person, to say the least. Orange is my favorite color. Elephants are one of my favorite animals. Daisies are my favorite flowers. I may seem a little scary sometimes because of how literal I can be, but I promise I don't mean any harm. [: I look forward to working on the EO Staff and getting to know some of you on chat, so don't be afraid to come and talk with me!

Bloodiath:
    Howdy, I'm Bloodiath, but you can call me Blood or Bloo. My real name is Angel, but i'd prefer only those who are close to me to call me by it. I'm 21 years of age, and was born in Germany. I moved to the US when I was very little. I grew up in big cities like New York and Las Vegas, but have recently moved to Georgia. I'm generally friendly, so please don't be afraid to spark up a chat with me, or ask me for help if you need it. Sometimes I can be a bit of a grumpy butt, but in all reality i'm a huge cuddle bug. I enjoy old 90's cartoons and video games like Legend of Zelda, Minecraft, Mario, and 1080 Avelanche. I'm addicted to sea food (particularly sushi) and if you give me some i'll probably love you forever (and ever). I am a skilled artist, so if you ever need help with resizing or getting rid of loose pixels I will gladly help you if asked nicely. I might also color or shade things for cheap or even for free sometimes. I am a busy man, with a long to do list most of the time, so if I don't respond to you right away please don't take it personally <3. I'm most likely working on commissions, trades, or other artwork.

BETAS

GAMMAS
    KittiehKat:

HELPERS
    Eldunari:
    ScarlettRose:

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:38 am