Ermitis Oase

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ermitis Oase

Forum for the Chatland Ermitis Oase, a lost tropical planet secluded in the vast wilderness of space. This site is a 13+ Chat that harbors every creature imaginable.

Upcoming Story

Itzel
    Itzel

Upcoming Story Empty Upcoming Story

Post by Itzel Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Me and a good friend of mine decided to put our ideas together into a story that we planned to do a while ago, some were based from the RP we did on Skype, Facebok and DeviantArt a while back. But it seems that I am the only one that have to do it since she's busy with high school and all that. But anyways, enjoy!

It was around 12pm at night, the Moon and Stars are out and the only sound that the stranger could hear is thee soft echo of the wind blowing around all over the place, making the trees shiver and there leaves rustle. The tall brown tabby and white tom with amazingly green eyes stood there ontop of the fence, watching, waiting for something to happen. When he was just a small kitten he heard stories about the mysterious beasts that roamed the forests and hilltops, bigger and more bulkier than he was, some had antlers, some had mouths on their tails, others have all sorts of things that made them look so mysterious and scary. The tom licked his lips and slowly waved his tail from side to side he wanted to look at these creatures with his own eyes oneday..

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:50 am